Your 5-Step Online
Swimwear Buying Guide
Three minute read
Shopping for swimwear online provides you access to thousands of new swimsuits as well as the opportunity to check out the swim brands you already know and love. Avoid the traffic, skip the lines and enjoy the convenience of shopping online.
If you're like many women, trying suits on from the comfort of your own home is much more relaxing and preferable than trying swimwear on in a fitting room. Today's free shipping and returns make shopping online easy and affordable, definitely worth a try.
Shopping for swimsuits can be a love-hate experience. The suits all look so amazing, how do you find the right one that is going to put a smile on your face and make you feel good when you wear it?
We asked our Instagram followers about the challenges they face shopping online and put together this easy-to-use guide to find that ideal bikini or one-piece.
Step 1: Select the Occasion
Are you going on vacation? Girls weekend? Seeing old friends for the first time in years? Tanning? Pool Party? Visualizing yourself at your upcoming event will help you decide what type of suit you want allowing you to choose a silhouette or style that meets your expectations.
Following are recommended styles to go with your upcoming plans:
• Tanning: Triangle bikini top and low coverage bottoms.
• Water sports: Supportive tops & medium-coverage bottoms.
• Family vacation: Matching sets for everyone.
• Beach date: Romantic styles to feel cute.
• Swimming: One-pieces are our favorites.
• Girls weekend: Trending swimsuits for the photos!
Step 2: Find your Perfect Fit
We all know fit is the key to making you not only look good but feel good. When shopping online check-out these must see resources:
• Instagram feeds with tagged photos
• Onsite reviews by real girls, some will even have pictures
• Product page for multiple pictures and hopefully video
• Product descriptions with the details of the products
Step 3: Select your Correct Size
Every body is unique! Check out a brand’s size or fit guide, this should give you a level of comfort that you’re picking the right size for you. Here are a few tips:
• Maaji sizes typically fall into the mid-range of sizes when compared to other brands. For example, if you wear a Large in another brand’s top or bottom, you will most likely wear a size L in Maaji.
• Be sure to measure yourself and compare your measurements to those in the size guide.
• SECRET TIP... If you’re unsure what size to wear, order both sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit, remember, shipping is free!
Step 4: Be Sure Both Shipping & Returns are FREE
• We all love free shipping, so make sure the brand offers it before you buy.
• Maaji's policy is free shipping on orders over $50.
• Maaji provides free returns for all products returned within 60 days.
• Learn more about our return policy here.
Step 5: Final decision!
You’ve done it, you’ve found that perfect suit and you’ve placed your order.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your Maajical box is on its way and soon you’ll be flaunting your new suit your way!
We really care about your experience at Maaji, if you have any comments or questions, we'd love to hear them.
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org