SHIPPING, RETURNS, WARRANTIES, AND RIGHT OF REFUSAL
For any purchases under 150 USD the value of the shipping will be 8.99 USD and will be charged to the customer, and for purchases over 150 USD the customer won´t have any charges for shipping.
When the User purchases a product at a Maaji’s online store available on the platform and wishes to make a return, for the following reasons:
- The size does not satisfy the User’s needs since it is a very large or very small size.
- The User has decided to change the product.
Maaji gives the User a chance to change the product. However, any return or change associated to the products delivered to the User should be done by sending direct e-mail to email@example.com, and then a guide number will generate and the shipping company shall pick and send the product subject matter of such return or change.
Requirements for making changes
- To send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing relevant invoice and expressing the case or Clicking here
- Changes of garments are made per product, subject to availability of the product in stock.
- Garments should be unworn and unwashed, with no stains and keeping relevant original labels and hygienic protector and contained in their original packing. Discount garments cannot be changed.
- Maaji reserves its right to accept changes with prior analysis of the product, by checking the status of the product (under the conditions expressed above).
All shipping expenses for returns and changes shall be borne by Maaji.
Maaji takes responsibility for lost or damaged items during the return transportation.
If the Customer has lost relevant invoice, he can request a copy by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Cancellation of orders
Maaji will accept any cancellation of orders by the User, only and exclusively when such cancellation has been requested by e-mail within 24 hours after having made relevant purchase.
Refound of payments
Refunds of purchases made by PSE shall be made on Tuesdays each week. This process requires the submission of a bank certification confirming that the account where refund will be made is the account of the customer; such document should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds to credit cards shall be made on Mondays and Wednesday each week, by requesting such refund to the following e-mail: email@example.com.