Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the maaji.com website. By using the maaji.com website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them.
Through these Terms and Conditions, the company MAS S.A.S. - ART MODE S.A.S - MERMAID BLISS and SUMMER VIBES BV (hereinafter “MAAJI”), as the proprietor of the electronic business platform (hereinafter “PLATFORM”) available at www.maaji.co, provides explanatory information about the platform and the regulations for its use and access.
The regulation applicable to these Terms and Conditions is the law of the United State, being this platform mainly addressed to residents located within the American territory.
ENTRY AND VISIT TO THE PLATFORM.
The platform is a space made available by Maaji in order to inquire and get knowledgeable of the company’s brand products, so that Users may acquire them through a remote sale on the platform. Hence, the User shall be bound to use the contents in a diligent, correct, and licit manner and the User specifically commits not to be involved in the following practices:
- To use the platform contents in a way contrary to the law, the ethics, and the generally accepted good customs or public order.
- To reproduce, copy, represent, publish, employ, distribute, transform or modify the platform contents or otherwise conduct disposal or exploitation actions against the contents through any procedure or against any total or partial support.
- To suppress, elude or manipulate the “copyrights” and all other intellectual property rights data owned by MAS S.A.S. – ART MODE S.A.S.- Mermaid Bliss or its holders which may be incorporated to the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms which may include platform contents.
- To employ or use the contents and, specifically, any type of information obtained through the platform or the products to distribute, disclose, send, modify, reject or report publicity or contents of the platform with the purpose of making direct sales or other business purposes; to refrain from marketing or disclosing in any way such information and products which have been made available for the users within the Platform. Consequently, the User shall be entitled to download any material herein published exclusively for personal purposes but making relevant citation of sources.
- To employ the platform and products offered on the platform for illicit purposes contrary to provisions of these Terms and Conditions, regulations in force, Maaji’s rights or third parties’ rights. Likewise, any use which may damage, destroy, overload or deteriorate the Platform or impede the regular use of the same by the Users is prohibited for damaging Maaji’s rights or the interests of third parties or Maaji or that may otherwise damage, destroy, overload or deteriorate the platform and the sale of Maaji’s products or impede the regular use of the same and the sale of products by the Users.
- To use fraudulent information; to impersonate; to provide false or modified information for the creation of users and passwords intended to generate the purchase of products on Maaji’s platform.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE – MAY 2021
During May receive a Maaji Bauhaus Cooler Tote on purchases over $300 or more
- Offer available only during May.
- Receive your gift if your order is over $300.
- Quantities are limited, Available while stock lasts.
- Gift will be added to your shopping bag automatically.
SALE & CYBER SALE - TERMS & CONDITIONS.
These terms and conditions apply to all Maaji SALE events or Cyber SALE promotions:
- Discounts will only be valid during the event time. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or be applied retrospectively.
- SALE or Cyber Sale promotional Offers are only valid on Maaji.co
- All prices are as shown on the site. Discounts have already been calculated and reflected in the ‘Was’ price. Product quantities are limited.
- All Sale items with any kind of discount prior to the SALE or Cyber Sale will not apply for this event. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Please note that the discount percentage (%) may vary in different references.
- Maaji reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the SALE or Cyber Sale promotion at its sole discretion.
- The Promotion is valid while stocks last.
- All products bought on SALE or Cyber Sale are final sales.
PRICES, OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS.
With respect to offers, some small color variations or other types of minor variations may occur on the offered products, resulting from the different image and display acquisition technologies or from other technical reasons. Maaji does not take any responsibility for such variations and deviations.
Sale tax is not included in the price expressed within the platform information. Prices are expressed in USD. Maaji reserves its right to make changes of prices and products before any order placed by you. Once the User has placed his order, Maaji shall be bound to keep the purchase conditions set forth at the time the purchase was generated on the platform. Maaji reserves its right to change, limit or terminate special offers at any time.
Maaji charges shipping expenses. Shipping expenses may vary for each product and place and have been expressed in the purchase summary at the time of acquiring the product. Such shipping expenses shall be invoiced, when required, on an independent basis and shall be specified and add up to the total price of the order.
Products under a Special Offer cannot be changed. Discounts with promotional or seasonal coupons are not cumulative among them or with products already applied with a discount at the online store.
State and local sales taxes rate and application is determined by the destination where the products are being shipped. Taxes will be applied during checkout and will be charged to your payment method.
These terms displayed are subject to change, as the taxation of online transactions is continually evolving. Maaji strives to comply with state and local tax laws as they exist currently and continues to monitor and update its taxation policies as those laws change.
Orders shipped to Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Utah and Virginia will have all applicable local and state sales taxes added to your total order, and to shipping charges when appropriate.
If you have purchased items that are now on sale, Maaji can offer you a one–time price adjustment on full-price purchases only. Please contact us to email firstname.lastname@example.org with an original sales receipt within 14 days of original sales purchase.
We do not offer price adjustments on shipping charges. Price adjustment will be offered with a coupon code for the difference amount which can be used in a future purchase.
LEGALIZATION OF ORDERS.
After legalizing the order, Maaji shall send the User an e-mail confirming the detailed information of the purchase, and an additional e-mail confirming the status of the order payment. Once payment has been confirmed, the User shall receive an e-mail with the confirmation of such payment and shall receive e-mail(s) by which the User shall be informed about the status of the shipping.
The platform allows the User to use an online transaction service (PayPal - Shopify Payments) owned by a third party for processing such payments. When the User includes personal data for processing the payment, such as the credit card number, among others, the use and protection of such data shall be governed by the terms and conditions set forth by PayPal. Maaji shall not take any responsibility for the operation, functioning, availability, and/or security provided by PayPal. Should you need further information about such service, please go to www.paypal.com.
It should be expressed that the User, at the time of paying a purchase through PayPal and after presenting the purchase summary during the sale process, shall leave Maaji’s platform for a short period of time and then access it again when the User gets to know the payment status (rejected or approved). During this entire period, PayPal’s conditions applicable to the payment transaction shall govern.
We don't accept payments on a mobile or web app
Maaji shall deliver your order at the exact address provided by you for such a purpose within the United State territory. Maaji can only make the delivery at the exact address corresponding to the User’s domicile address or his/her place of work. Deliveries shall be made on business days, except for holidays. Any delivery shall be accompanied by an acknowledgment of receipt which shall be included in the invoice that will be delivered to the User at the time or receiving the order.
If you need Maaji to deliver your order on different dates, Maaji shall charge additional delivery costs. Each individual delivery of each order conducted by the User shall constitute an independent remote purchase-sale agreement. If Maaji fails to deliver the order on time or any of the deliveries appears to be incorrect, that is, it does not match the products chosen by the User within the platform, this shall not entitle the User to cancel the order.
Maaji gives the User a chance to return the product. However, any return associated to the products delivered to the User should be done by fulfilling the return form (click here) or sending direct e-mail to email@example.com, and our team will reach out to you with further steps to proceed.
- All Maaji products are eligible for returns, except the ones bought under SALE category, Happy Hour, or Protective Wear for personal use (such as face masks, balaclavas, turban, tube scarf, masked hoodie or scarf).
- All returned items must be unused, unstained, damaged free, and unwashed, with all sales tags and hygienic protectors, as received.
- Return requests are accepted within the next 45 days after the product is received.
- You can process your return by mail with Happy Returns. Simply enter to our Return Portal with your order number and your zip code.
- Select the items you'd like to return by specifying the reasons they didn't work out.
- Select your preferred refund method: Original Payment Method or Gift Card.
- Print the prepaid shipping label provided by Happy Returns and mail in your return package.
- Once the pre-paid label is provided, you have up to 15 days to ship the return, otherwise the label will be cancelled, and the return will not be accepted. No exceptions.
- Shipping costs on all returns will be assumed by Maaji.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to make exchanges. However, you can return your product and place a new order.
- Original shipping charges will only be refunded if there is a quality or delivery issue.
- All refunds will be issued to your original payment method or through a Gift Card once the return is received by Maaji.
- The refund can take up to 15 business days to get processed after the package is received by Maaji. You will be notified via email once it has been done.
- In-person and mail returns are only available in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. For returns from other territories, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS.
The request can be placed by emailing email@example.com indicating the order number and the exact change to be made. Our customer service will contact you via email to notify if it was possible or not.
- All refunds will be issued to the original payment method, except for cases when customer asks for a Gift Card as refund method.
- Refunds issued to credit cards can take up to five (5) business days to be available in the bank statement.
- If the return is processed via a Happy Returns Return Bar, you will receive your refund inmediately.
- If the return was made by mail, the refund can take up to 15 business days to get processed after the package is received. You will be notified via email once it has been done.
- If you request your refund in a Gift Card, this one will be issued immediately.
- All Maaji items are covered by warranty against material and workmanship defects under normal conditions of use for a period of one (1) year since the date of purchase.
- Maaji warranty policy only covers all items directly sold by Maaji at this website: Maaji.co
- For items obtained from retailers, customer must place the request directly to the store where the item was acquired.
- Required information: order number, address, and pictures of the quality issue can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling this form (click here)
- Defective products under conditions of normal and proper use will be replaced or repaired without charge.
- Maaji reserves the right to inspect claimed damages to determine the cause of defect.
- Maaji items purchased under second-hand physical stores or websites, are no longer covered under warranty.
Maaji advise the user about the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the product labels. Maaji shall not take any responsibility for damages resulting from the improper handling and use of the products, including the use of incorrect maintenance methods.
CONTACT OPTIONS IN CASE OF PAYMENT DIFFICULTIES ON THE PLATFORM.
All requests, questions, complaints or claims can be placed to Maaji via e-mail at email@example.com
RESERVE OF OWNERSHIP RIGHTS.
Products provided shall remain the exclusive property of Maaji until the User has totally paid all the charges due in virtue of any remote purchase-sale agreement subscribed with us, including payment of shipping costs and all other expenses associated to the online purchase-sale agreement.
Maaji offers the highest security standards commercially available in the market. Besides, the payment process operates over a safe server by employing relevant protocol. The safe server sets a connection in such a way that the information is transmitted on an encrypted manner through 128-bit algorithms which assure that such information may only be intelligible for the Customer’s computer and the platform.
Hence, the following is assured by employing the SSL protocol:
- The User will be transmitting his data directly to the Maaji’s server and not to any other type of server.
MODIFICATION AND UPDATE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Due to technical needs, Maaji shall, at its own discretion, be entitled to modify, update, add up, and/or eliminate functions, services, and contents of the platform, including these terms and conditions, at any time and without prior notice to the Users, provided that such modifications, updates or eliminations do not affect the normal operation or purposes of the platform.
Maaji shall be entitled to directly and unilaterally modify at any time the content of Terms and Conditions. If such modifications imply significant changes, Maaji shall notify it on a timely basis to the Users by e-mail, written communications or by directly publishing such changes on the platform. Maaji shall, at its sole discretion, choose the means by which such notifications shall be made.
Should you have any question concerning the management of the User’s personal data, please e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org
If a competent authority may determine that any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions becomes illegal, void or invalid, such provision shall be eliminated and such elimination shall not affect the validity of remaining clauses.
APPLICABLE LAW; DISPUTES AND QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS, AND CLAIMS.
Terms and Conditions, as well as any other contractual document which may result from the platform, shall be governed by the laws of the United State. If any controversy arises associated to the Users and their interaction with the platform, such controversy shall be settled by relevant United State judicial authorities through relevant mechanisms intended to settle this type of conflicts, such as a conciliation process. Content of platform and these Terms and Conditions are totally intended to provide accurate, sufficient, timely, and suitable information with respect to the services offered as an e-mail platform, always subject to relevant limitations and restrictions set forth for this kind of services.
Should you need to file any petition, complaint, or claim, please e-mail us at: email@example.com, expressing in a clear manner the following:
- Your full name
- Your identification number
- The grounds of your petition, complaint or claim
- Other aspects which may be relevant for giving an effective response for the exercise of your rights
- Other elements as requested by the portal’s contact person who received your inquiries.
For effects of the platform, Maaji’s domicile is Cr. 48 # 61 sur 115, L123 | Unidad Industrial Vegas de Sabaneta – Antioquia